Careers with Apothecary Products
We offer a variety of fun and challenging career opportunities at Apothecary, starting from entry level roles with many opportunities to advance within the organization.
- Production Roles: our Production/Machine Operators assemble, print, and package our products using a variety of machinery and work closely with a results-driven team!
- Warehouse Roles: this fast-paced environment includes forklift operators, shipping and receiving clerks, order pickers, material handlers and more!
- Administration Roles: includes Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, Engineering, Customer Service, Supply Chain and more!
With 220 team members and growing, we are seeking candidates with functional and industry expertise to join our growing organization.
Headquarters, Manufacturing and Warehouse Operations
11750 12th Avenue South
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
7965 First Street
Siren, WI 54872
The rewards we provide recognize and retain collaborative, results-oriented, strong contributors. Our comprehensive programs support team members and their families in their efforts to live healthy lives. We strive to create opportunities for career growth and financial success – all while being an agile employer committed to open communication. Rewards include:
- Great pay – including bonus pay opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Vision/Pet/Legal/Identity Theft insurances
- 401k with company contribution
- Company-paid days off to celebrate holidays, volunteer, and rejuvenate
- Wellness programs + perks
- Development opportunities for personal and professional growth, including education reimbursement
- Community giveback opportunities supporting local and national charities
We look forward to sharing details with you as you explore career opportunities with us. Programs may vary by work location.
Americans with Disabilities Act
It is Apothecary Products’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants. Applicants with a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act who may require an accommodation in expressing interest in employment with Apothecary Products may make such a request. Making a request for an accommodation will not affect opportunities for employment with Apothecary Products. Accommodations may be available to complete or submit an expression of interest, in interviewing or in any other part of the application process.
If you require an accommodation in order to express interest in employment or participate in the job application process, you may email us here. Please note this email is only for individuals requiring an accommodation due to a disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Proudly, we are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apothecary Products provides all applicants for employment and all team members with equal opportunity for employment and promotion consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age (18 years of age and older), national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, gender identity, creed, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, familial status, use or enjoyment of lawful consumable products during nonworking hours or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apothecary Products abides by all federal regulations in incorporating Affirmative Action into its procedures. We intend to fulfill the spirit of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action by ensuring our relationship with prospective and present team members exists without bias.
Family and Medical Leave Policy
It is the policy of Apothecary Products to comply with the requirements of the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Minnesota Military Leave for Family Members, and Minnesota Parental Leave Act (MPLA). Generally, an eligible team member will be granted up to 12 weeks of FMLA leave during a 12-month period on a rolling calendar basis. The leave may be a combination of paid and unpaid, depending on the reason for the leave and the benefits to which the team member may be eligible.